01 02 03 Vanessa Sofia: REVIEW Skinfood Honey Rich Body Essence 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

REVIEW Skinfood Honey Rich Body Essence

34


My love Korean skincare is not new, I've been using Korean skincare products for years and absolutely love them. I think there's never been a Korean product I didn't like, so I decided to adventure myself with bodycare as well and loving the smell of Skinfood's honey line, I ordered their rich body essence to give it a whirl. 


This is lightweight but heavy duty-moisturizer. It absorbs ultra quickly leaving the skin supple and hydrated and smelling deliciously. It does leave a slight stick residue, so I would advise to use this in the winter before bed. It does wonders for my dry skin, this one is nearly empty and I've already ordered a second one as I can't see myself using anything else in my body during winter. 

It comes in a pump bottle and it contains 430ml which makes it last forever and being a great deal in terms of price. 

Have you tried this body essence yet? Any other Korean body products you'd recommend? 

If you wish to give this a try you can find it on ebay with free shipping 
£14/17€/$18 - http://fave.co/2fC0kBK


Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38